We are delighted to announce we have 20 places up for grabs in this year’s Jane Tomlinson Leeds 10k; which takes place on Sunday 12th July.
This is your chance to be part of the Hunslet team and run alongside Hawks legend Mick Coyle. The team is raising funds for the newly formed Hunslet Rugby Foundation.
All we ask is that each runner raises a minimum of £120 in sponsorship.
Those who raise the minimum target will receive the following:
* A Hunslet Hawks training vest, to wear with pride on the day
* Free entrance to the Workington Town game on 26th July
* A photo with Barry Eaton and team members
* A “couch to 10k” training plan
* Physio tips and discounted treatment (hopefully not required!)
Anyone raising over £200 will also receive match day hospitality for 2 in the Parkside Suite at the Workington game.
If you are interested in being part of this inaugural event please contact Phil Hodgson at firstname.lastname@example.org