The club is looking to appoint a qualified physiotherapist to work with the coaching staff and first team squad.
Hunslet RLFC are a professional Rugby League Club based in Leeds 11. The club competes in the 3rd tier of professional Rugby League, the Kingstone Press League 1.
The Club now seek the appointment of a suitably qualified physiotherapist to work with the coaching staff and first team squad.
• Chartered Physiotherapist registered with Health Professions Council
• Degree in Physiotherapy or a Graduate Diploma in Physiotherapy
• Current RFL IMMOFP Qualification although not essential
• This job is a part time role and will commence on the 08th November 2016 running through to the end of September 2017.
• The position will involve pre-season training sessions and 1st team playing season, which will commence in February 2017.
• Attendance at mid week evening training sessions mainly Tuesday & Thursday.
• Attendance required at all home and away 1st team fixtures.
• The position will involve some travel on alternate Sunday’s.
• 1st team fixtures are played mainly on weekends although occasional bank holiday fixtures may apply.
A sporting background would be preferred. Deadline for applications is Sunday 16th October 2016 please email firstname.lastname@example.org