Tickets are still available from the club office for the first ever full weekend of Championship Rugby League at Blackpool’s Bloomfield Road stadium and Hawks coach Barry Eaton is urging Hawks fans to travel in numbers for the inaugural Summer Bash event.
The Hawks face Kingstone Press Championship side Doncaster at 3pm on Sunday in what is a must win game for both sides. Hawks coach Barry Eaton said “As a club we are really excited to be taking part in this inaugural Summer Bash, these are the type of occasions that we wanted to be part of and why we fought so hard last season to gain promotion. It doesn’t get much better than all the Championship teams playing in one stadium over two days.
“The game against Doncaster is massive for both ourselves and them in terms of the two points on offer and we are expecting a real tough encounter, but it’s a challenge we are looking forward to.”
“The atmosphere is going to be electric and I urge all Hunslet supporters to travel across in numbers to support the team. It would be great to see a sea of myrtle, flame and white in Blackpool.”
The club receives all the revenue from direct ticket sales so if you are planning on going, please visit the South Leeds Stadium to purchase your tickets
Blackpool Bash ticket office times w/c 18th May 2015
• Monday 1000-1700
• Tuesday 1000-2000
• Wednesday 1200-1700
• Thursday 1200-2000
• Friday 1000-1700
Tickets for all three games on the Sunday can be bought for as little as £10 (Adults) or £5 (Concessions*) and all seven games over the weekend for just £15 (A) or £7.50 (C*). Re-admission to the stadium will be allowed on the day.
* Concessions (as defined by the RFL for the Summer Bash) are 65 and over, 16 and under, students & serving armed forces (ID will be required at the turnstiles)
• No Flares/Smoke Bombs/Air horns or Alcohol will be allowed into the stadium
• If any fans invade the playing surface both club and individual responsible will be fined
• No Cash Turnstiles on the day – so buy your tickets in advance from Hunslet
• Fixed penalty on the spot fines for anyone drinking in the streets of Blackpool or outside the ground/car park
• Flags will not be allowed into the ground unless a fire retardant certificate is provided on entry and then not allowed to be hung over seats or over any commercial branding
More spectator information for the weekend can be viewed by clicking here