PURCHASING A MATCH TICKET
- Only spectators with valid match tickets bought in advance of the match, may attend matches.
- Spectators will be able to purchase match tickets by clicking here up until half an hour prior to KO on the day of the game.
- Spectators will only be able to purchase match tickets as individuals unless a group booking is made by individuals from the same household or the same social bubble as per Government guidance please click here to read the guidance.
This is to ensure appropriate Social Distancing at the ground.
- For Carers of spectators requiring the disability area, please e-mail the club with your requirements before 12:00 on Friday prior to the game. Tickets will be available at a collection point in front of the club office.
- Prior to purchasing tickets, you will be asked to:
- Ensure that you have read the following Spectator Code of Conduct
- Ensure that you considered the associated risks of attending a match and your own vulnerability status via the following links:
- Provide accurate contact information for everyone attending in your group to assist with NHS test and trace requirements.
- ‘Opt in’ to confirm that you understand all of the above statements and will abide by all requirements. This is done by purchasing a match-day ticket.
- By purchasing a ticket you are confirming you will abide by all other requirements the Club may set out in advance of the match including but not limited to temperature checking and the use of face coverings.
- As we do not know the size of each party booking tickets please leave 2 seats either side of your party and do not sit directly in front or behind another party to seek to ensure compliance with Social Distancing Guidelines.
- Travelling to the stadium will not impact upon local transport services but supporters are requested to use the overflow car park unless a disability spot is required.
- When purchasing a match ticket this can only be for home games, away fans are not permitted to travel and attend a game.
- Upon purchasing a match ticket, the Club will send electronic confirmation by email that you will be abide the Spectator Code of Conduct and you have confirmed you are aware of the associated risks of attending a match.
- Spectators with disabilities when purchasing match tickets should contact the Club ticket office and also the requirement of a carer ticket to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss what adjustments may be required to be made by the Club, including in light of Covid-19 regulation.