• This job is a part time role and will commence in November 2022 running through to
the end of September 2023.
• The position will involve pre-season training sessions and the 1st team playing season,
which will commence in January 2023.
• Attendance at 2 mid-week evening training sessions Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday.
• Attendance required at all home and away 1st team fixtures (mainly Sundays).
• Assess and treat a variety of sporting injuries
• Managing pitch side treatment, including concussion and trauma
• Communicate with players and staff appropriately
• Document treatment in line with professional requirements
• Manage a small team of student therapists
• BSc (hons) Physiotherapy/Sports Therapy/Sports Rehabilitation
• Appropriate governing/professional body membership CSP/SST/BASRAT
• Strong communicator
• IMMOFP Qualification
• Personal Professional Indemnity Insurance
• Experience in semi-professional sport, ideally Rugby League
• Evidence based approach to managing sporting injuries
• Post graduate sports medicine qualification
• Suturing qualification
• Experience leading a small team
• Post graduate S&C or exercise therapy qualification
• £7,500 to £8,000 dependent on your skills, experience and current qualifications.
If you would like to apply for this position, please forward a copy of your CV together with a covering letter advising why you feel you are a suitable candidate for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org. The closing date for applications is 12 noon on Sunday 23rd October 2022.